MY PROJECT AIR
FAMILIES & CARERS
Thank you for visiting the Project Air Strategy for personality disorders. We are enthusiastic mental health workers, consumers and carers looking to improve the lives of people living with a personality disorder. For us, AIR symbolises life and hope, and is something light yet powerful. The gonzo on our team thinks it means "Affect Integration and Recovery". We just hope it is helpful.
|Personal Journeys||Latest Research|
|Amelia's Story |
I’ve always been a shy person, but by 20 years old this had built to the level that I stopped being able to leave the house for fear of getting in other’s people’s way just by existing... More
|Latest Events||Latest Resources|
Presentations now available:
Project Air Strategy has developed a
- ABC TV 7.30 Report - Neglect of BPD in health services
- 2014 BPD workshops for families and professionals announced
- Project Air Strategy for Personality Disorders recognised with a major mental health award
- Personality disorders in the workplace - a UK Occupational Health Report...
- Good news for Borderline Personality Disorder sufferers...
- Altered Brain Structure in Pathological Narcissism...
- New approaches to Borderline Personality Disorder based on NHMRC and Project Air Strategy principles...
- Personality Disorder affects emotion perception...