Thank you for visiting the Project Air Strategy for personality disorders. We are enthusiastic mental health workers, consumers and carers looking to improve the lives of people living with a personality disorder. For us, AIR symbolises life and hope, and is something light yet powerful. The gonzo on our team thinks it means "Affect Integration and Recovery". We just hope it is helpful.
Much psychological literature will state that it is the therapeutic relationship that is the most important part of therapy, regardless of the modality. Never is this truer than for the person with Borderline Personality Disorder… read Sonia's story
- Launch of the NSW Chapter of the Australian BPD Foundation 2016
- New headquarters for Project Air
- Air Notes Newsletter 2015
- Professor Brin Grenyer explains "What are personality disorders and how are they treated?"
- View new Project Air Parenting Resources :
- Project Summary
- Brief Intervention Manual
- Short Film
- Fact Sheets and Help Sheets.
- Project Air Strategy Research...
Project Air Strategy talks to Sonia Neale about her lived experience & working with health professionals & emergency departments.
Project Air Strategy talks to Professor Alan Fruzzetti about families, carers & effective treatment.
ABC TV 7.30 Report - Neglect of BPD in health services
Project Air Strategy for Personality Disorders recognised with a major mental health award
Personality disorders in the workplace - a UK Occupational Health Report...
Altered Brain Structure in Pathological Narcissism...
New approaches to Borderline Personality Disorder based on NHMRC and Project Air Strategy principles...